These specialised short courses have been carefully developed with some of the leading organisations and companies in the hospitality and tourism sector. They meet extremely high standards and ensure students studies are relevant and effective. They provide students with the professional skills to equip students to do their job better and improve career prospects.
- VA-Earth – Virgin Atlantic’s course in travel geography
- VA-1 Fares and Ticketing – Virgin Atlantic’s course in manual fares & ticketing
- VA-2 Advanced Fares and Ticketing – Virgin Atlantic’s course in complex fares construction
- Sabre GDS – create, retain, retreive and amend complex travel itineraries via Sabre GDS system
- International Travel Reservations – combines Virgin Atlantic travel geography, fares and ticketing and Sabre GDS
Whichever you choose, you’ll receive training that will provide you with the professional skills to help you do your job better and improve your career prospects.