Become an accredited Training Provider
Travel and Tourism is one of the fastest growing sectors gobally. Offering UK based, CTH accredited courses allows you to offer your students programmes that open doors and ensure they are in demand globally in the tourism and hospitality industry.
Do you represent a training provider that may be interested in offering the exciting tourism and hospitality programmes or culinary programmes into your course portfolio? We would like to invite you to apply for CTH provider accreditation.
Please connect directly with the CTH directly as they will continue to offer their programmes to the South African ITH(SA) Providers directly, and will continue to provide the level of service to which you have become accustomed to. Colleges will be able to continue to offer the CTH programmes to current, as well as new students. CTH will therefor become be your point of contact for any operational queries and academic offerings.
Providers should have and provide evidence of the following:
- Appropriate premises, facilities and equipment
- Qualified and experienced staff
- Government approvals and/or registration as required (where appropriate)
- Have English as a medium of tuition
- Relevant policies and procedures as stipulated in the application form